Sunday, September 12, 2010

September 12th 2010 II

Man I keep having memories of you Mommy. Like the time when I was in between Oswego and Landmark and we would go to The Office and order the Bannana creme pie and watching American Idol on the TV there. Or watching the Olympics in North Carolina when Adam came hone. Or just the drives we would take the the mall and the awesome conversations we would have. Your goofy little dances you would do when your happy, man I love those. I remember going to Tiffanys with you to buy your Diabetic bracelet and having to track down the one gold one in the country they had left, but we did it!
I really hope I can make your proud. I pray that I can live up to your name. You really are a star. The world is missing an amazing person. I love you oodles and oodles

~Pahtooter Scooter.

Update III
So I really can't sleep tonight. It is my last night in NJ and God knows I miss you. I am sitting here watching The Hangover thinking you will never know about my trip to Vegas with Jenna in a few weeks. or the many other travels and adventures I have. We never did get to take you on that trip to Wyoming, Yellowstone and all those amazing places. Man mom this world is not the same place without you. Just know that I survive for you and because of you. I hope they deliver these letters to you in heaven and that you can be proud of me.
... Love you More

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.